By Freeway from Downtown Los Angeles
- Take the Santa Ana Freeway (I-5) South to the Riverside Freeway (CA-91) East.
- Continue four miles to the Harbor Boulevard/Fullerton exit.
- Drive north on Harbor Boulevard to Chapman Avenue, and turn right.
- Continue one block to the temple.
By Train or Bus from Los Angeles
- Both services offer transportation to stops within Walking Distance of the Temple.
- Call Amtrak Railway or Greyhound Bus to Confirm schedules.
By Freeway from San Diego or Encinitas
- Take the San Diego Freeway (I-5) North to the Santa Ana Freeway (I-5), then onto the Orange Freeway (CA-57).
- Continue to the Chapman Avenue (Fullerton) exit.
- Turn left on Chapman Avenue and proceed about two and a half miles to the temple.
By Pomona Freeway from East of Los Angeles
- Travel west on the Pomona Freeway (CA-60) to the Orange Freeway (CA-57).
- Take the Orange Freeway south, exiting at the Chapman Avenue exit.
- Go straight for a quarter mile and turn right onto Chapman Avenue.
- Continue west for about two and a half miles to the temple at 142 East Chapman Avenue.
By Pomona Freeway from Downtown Los Angeles
- Take the Pomona Freeway (CA-60) east to Fullerton Road.
- Take Fullerton Road south until it becomes Harbor Boulevard.
- Turn left on Chapman Avenue and proceed one block to the temple.
Map to the Fullerton Temple