New Altar Photos and Information
It is with joy that we announce that the new altar for Fullerton Temple is now complete, and was dedicated by Brother Prafullananda on Sunday, May 31, 2015.
We extend our deepest gratitude to those who made this new altar possible:
- Sri Mrinalini Mata and the SRF Board of Directors for their blessing and support of this project;
- the monastics involved in the planning, implementation, and supervision;
- the many devotees of our Temple who helped make our temporary setup so successful during over four months of construction;
- all whose financial assistance made it a reality;
- and — most of all – for your prayers and spiritual support in bringing it to a successful completion.
We especially look forward to welcoming everyone to the divine vibrations of our beautiful new altar.